Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Piece of Cake Week 2 # 3

I think that this whole section of the book is very disturbing. First of all I dont believe it is right to be doing drugs and drinking at such a young age. Secondly the fact that she had gotten pregnate knowing that she would never be able to rase a child is wrong even though I understand that it is not all her fault because she dident really know what she was doing and it was unexpected but still just dont have sex untill your married, simple as that. And thirdly I think it is horible that Diane went and had Cupcake attacked by the other girls when she knew that Cupcake was excited to have the baby and the only reason she did it is because she is selfish and dident want to have to pay for the baby. I personally hope to God she gos to hell for that it just makes me sick to my stomach to think about it.

No comments: